If eyes are windows to the soul then long, lovely lashes are the enchantresses that watch over it. They’re sexy and mysterious but make you look bright-eyed and cheerful, no matter what you may actually be feeling or how much sleep you didn’t get last night.
Women (and men!) have been enhancing their lashes since antiquity, but up until the early 2000s, the two options for lengthening lashes were mascara and falsies. Eyelash extensions are a revolutionary beauty treatment that will give you lashes for days and last indefinitely with regular maintenance. We know you’ll be hooked once we get these on your face!
- Arrive a few minutes before your appointment to fill out the required forms and peruse our lovely shop.
- Please arrive without any eye makeup. Any residue on your lashes prevents the bond from fully attaching to the natural lash.
- Avoid moisturizer around the eye.
- Please avoid caffeine, as it will cause your eyes to flutter.
- Inform us of any allergies or sensitivities that you may have.
After Your Appointment
- Do not use mascara on your lash extensions.
- Avoid oil-based products such as makeup, makeup remover, and skincare products.
- Cleanse your lashes EVERY day even if you do not wear makeup. Dirt, oil, and debris build up on your lash line, so cleansing is imperative for maintaining the health of your natural lashes and extensions.
- Brush your lashes daily and avoid doing so when they are wet.
- Don’t pick at your lash extensions.
- Don’t wear waterproof makeup. Talk to your artist about extension-safe makeup products.
- Avoid heat around your eyes such as blow dryers and the oven.
- No eyelash curlers.
- Try to sleep on your back or side to avoid damaging your lashes.
- Remember your lifestyle and activities such as exercise, swimming, hot yoga, etc. will affect your lash retention.
- Remember to book your fill within 2-3 weeks.
Full Classic Set
Classic eyelashes give the appearance of natural full eyelashes and take away the need for mascara and curlers. This service is perfect for clients who already have a lot of natural healthy lashes. Classic sets will appear more natural, however if you already have a lot of natural healthy eyelashes we can create a more dramatic set.
We start by isolating one natural eyelash at a time. Then we choose the appropriate thickness, curl and length that would best suit your desired look. At this point we apply the eyelash extensions one at a time to each of your healthy natural eyelashes. Based on the health of your natural eyelashes we have a vast range of thickness’s and lengths to help create your desired look while not disrupting your natural eyelash growth cycle.
1 hour $60.00
Classic Extended Fill
1 hour 30 minutes $90.00
Mixed Full Set
Hybrid lash extensions are a mix of classic and volume lash extensions. They offer a thick and dense look without the uniformity and softness of a typical volume set.
1 hour 30 minutes $80.00
Mixed Extended Fill
2 hours $115.00
Volume Full Set
Volume lashes are light, fluffy and give a much fuller look. These lashes are prefect for clients who don’t have a lot of lashes, have sparse lashes, bald spots or just want a more dramatic look. Keep in mind you can still create a very natural set.
We start by isolating one natural eyelash at a time. Then we fan out 2-6 (2D-6D) eyelash extensions to create your desired fullness. At this point we apply the handmade fan to your natural eyelash and repeat this process until your desired look has been fulfilled. Based on the health of your natural eyelashes we have a vast range of thicknesses and lengths to help create your desired look while not disrupting your natural eyelash growth cycle. For this application we use very thin lashes ranging from 0.06-0.07mm in diameter and 5mm-14mm in length.
2 hours $100.00
Volume Extended Fill
2 hours 30 minutes $120.00
30 minutes $30.00
1 hour $80.00
30 minutes $30.00
30 minutes $20.00