If eyes are windows to the soul then long, lovely lashes are the enchantresses that watch over it. They’re sexy and mysterious but make you look bright-eyed and cheerful, no matter what you may actually be feeling or how much sleep you didn’t get last night.
Women (and men!) have been enhancing their lashes since antiquity, but up until the early 2000s, the two options for lengthening lashes were mascara and falsies. Eyelash extensions are a revolutionary beauty treatment that will give you lashes for days and last indefinitely with regular maintenance. We know you’ll be hooked once we get these on your face!
What to Know Before Your Appointment
- Come to the lounge a few minutes before your appointment to fill out the required forms, enjoy a glass of wine or cucumber water, and peruse our lovely shop.
- Please arrive without any eye makeup. Any residue on your lashes prevents the bond from fully attaching to the natural lash.
- Avoid moisturizer around the eye.
- Please avoid caffeine, as it will cause your eyes to flutter.
- Inform us of any allergies or sensitivities that you may have.
After Your Appointment
- Do not use mascara on your lash extensions.
- Avoid oil-based products such as makeup, makeup remover, and skincare products.
- Cleanse your lashes EVERY day even if you do not wear makeup. Dirt, oil, and debris build up on your lash line, so cleansing is imperative for maintaining the health of your natural lashes and extensions.
- Brush your lashes daily and avoid doing so when they are wet.
- Don’t pick at your lash extensions.
- Don’t wear waterproof makeup. Talk to your artist about extension-safe makeup products.
- Avoid heat around your eyes such as blow dryers and the oven.
- No eyelash curlers.
- Try to sleep on your back or side to avoid damaging your lashes.
- Remember your lifestyle and activities such as exercise, swimming, hot yoga, etc. will affect your lash retention.
- Remember to book your fill within 2-3 weeks.
Volume Full Set
These lashes can be all about that drama if that’s what you’re into! Ultra thin individual fans are strategically fanned out and placed onto a single natural lash. Volume lashes are great for adding fullness and disguising gaps within the lash line. OMFP volume sets are tailored from natural to dramatic, depending on your desired look and the health of your natural lashes.